Frezite High Performance is a leading midsized company and central provider of lightweight structures (composite and metal), deployable structures, thermal hardware (like MLI multilayer insulations and re-entry technology) and Mechanical Ground Support Equipment (MGSE) mainly for space applications.
With its outstanding engineering capacities, highest flexibility and customer orientation FHP is one of the fastest growing technology drivers in the European SME industry and, is targeting to enlarge its markets besides space.
Due to our rapid growth and in the light of current and coming projects we want to enlarge our Commercial Team, mainly in non-space related activities (aerospace, automotive, industrial, nautical, motosport…).
Job Profile: As a Business Developer it is expected the capability to identify and research potential clients, develop and maintain client relationships, coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals, negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate the management team, monitor project teams to ensure contracts are executed as agreed, gather useful information from clients and competitors data and make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal team.
We are looking for: • A degree in Management, Engineering or similar
• Demonstrated ability in business-to-business (B2B) sales (min. 2 years’ experience)
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
• Problem-solving skills to propose mutually beneficial solutions
• Fluent in English (mandatory), and other languages
• Ability and willingness to travel for meetings with prospective and existing clients
• Team spirit
Nice to be: • Well organized & able to multi-task
• Familiar with project management methodologies
• Comfortable with productivity tools (CRM, Task Management)
• Self-driven & proactive
• Demonstrate leadership qualities
• Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
• Knowledge of other languages beside English and Portuguese
We are looking forward to your application
Please send your CV in English by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org